This week has been crazy - it started last weekend with going down to Northern California to photograph a wedding. I'm editing the pictures now and they look beautiful so I'm very happy with the way they turned out. We came back early Monday morning with our brother-in-law Matt who is remodeling our master bathroom. I never realized what a project it would be but we gutted the entire bathroom and are starting fresh so it's a lot of work. We are tiling the shower, the floors and putting in a new vanity/counter and fixtures so it will look beautiful! I will do a separate post with pictures once the project is complete. We are supposed to go camping this weekend but now the weather is calling for rain, so we will have to wait and see if that trip happens. Either way family is here, we are having a great time and enjoying the warm weather!
Below are pictures from the longest day 5k...enjoy :)
![]() |
| Pre race |
![]() |
| Starting the race strong! |
![]() |
| Nearing the end of the race |
![]() |
| Almost finished! |
![]() |
| Crossing the finish line :) |
![]() |
| I'm a buff chick! |
![]() |
| I love him! :) |
![]() |
| Watermelon after a hot race was the best treat! |
![]() |
| YUM! :) |










So fantastic! Your progress and dedication is amazing! So proud of you.
ReplyDeleteGreat job! I can only dream of running a 5K at that pace. I am slower than slow! Keep up the fantastic work! Your dedication is inspiring!
ReplyDelete